Down Load to Micrologics

dsprules

Trying to download to micrologics, download box thinks its an SLC and asking to change the key to program mode!
Any Idea's please!

Micrologix 1500 RS logix software 6.10.10

Trying to download pop-up box shows "SLC is in run mode, switch on processor to program mode.

Micrologix 1500 RS logix software 6.10.10

Trying to download pop-up box shows "SLC is in run mode, switch on processor to program mode.

A Micro 1500 has a switch behind the left door for run/rem/prog. Your switch is most likely in the RUN position. Switch it to REM for remote control of operating mode.

Similar Topics

I made a program from scratch for my work. I made it for a micro 830 (2080-L30-48AWB) on CCW (connected components workbench). When I got to down...
Replies
Views
Hi/Ciao Guy How are you ? The world situation is not good but never gives up always . I ask you a question on Moeller ( Eaton ) PS4 model . I...
Replies
Views
If I down load (using the USB port) from a PF525 and when loading it into a new PF525, will I need to change the Rev number in the file to match...
Replies
Views
I need to down load our panel view 1200+ and have never done it before. What soft ware do I need? We have panel builder 32 but I have never used...
Replies
Views
Hai All, I want to buy USB cable for down Load/Up Load Magelis XBTGT 5330 Schneider. But i doubt what the type/part number of this USB cable. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom