Downloading Operating System to New B&R System 2005 (IF260)

kimoturbo

Hey Guys,

I have a B&R 2005 (IF260) PLC with no operating system.

My PLC Parts:
3IF260.60-1 (CPU Module)
3IF672.9 (Interface Module)

In order to be able to transfer the project to it, I know that I should download an operating system to it first. However, I am stuck with this part. In the help page, the 1st step is to make online connection with the PLC. I am unable to do that part. I am using RS232 connection. In the 4th step, it says that the connection should be CAN. Does that mean that in order to download the operating system I have to using CAN communication between PC and PLC? How can I achieve that? What is the pin assignment for such connection?

Thank you in advance

Help Page.jpeg

Similar Topics

I have a L82 system setup redundant that i need to download a lot of programs to in a critical environment. What is the process to do this and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to upload some parameters from a powerflex 523, and download them to a new powerflex 4. First problem is I’m not...
Replies
Views
When I download a hardware configuration using the step 7, it first asks me to select the target module. Only option that is offered is the CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am attempting to download a program someone else created to an existing PLC (1769-L24ER-QB1B CompactLogix5370 Controller). However, when...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've run into an error I haven't seen before while attempting to download the “Programming” tab of RMCTools to an RMC200 Lite I just got...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom