DP/DP coupler - help needed

Just put the coupler at address PIW/PQW1000 (i.e outside the process image area). Note: you were correct in post 13 - this was just a weird idea !

Simon

L D[AR2 said:
Just put the coupler at address PIW/PQW1000 (i.e outside the process image area). Note: you were correct in post 13 - this was just a weird idea !

Simon

Would this happen to be a certain Mr Goldsworthy with a new username??

Kevin H

lol...

(actually you gave yourself away using the lower case type identifier prefix to a variable in a code snippet you posted earlier....)

Similar Topics

Right so I have an 315-2DP connected to a DP/DP Coupler on port 2 (158-0AD01-0XA0) just sending 8 Bytes out (only works with consistancy over...
Replies
Views
Hi Im after some help again. Ive just been diagnosing a communication problem. The system comprises Windows 98 PC running OEM Software. Linked to...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, So, i have an output that is being fired from 2 inputs separately. 1st input is a sensor, when something passes by it should...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I have a PN Coupler connecting two PLCs, one on X1 and one on X2 and am able to transfer data using the IN and OUT configuration...
Replies
Views
Dear experts i have an installation running with S7-1515 and a quite huge profinet network. i encounter an issue with a Siemens PNPN coupler...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom