DSE Lite software

IO believe the difference is that an install will only install parameters related to "drive application". This would include things line motor nameplate data, max and min speeds, accel/decel rate, function block linking, etc. A full install would download all the parameters from a standard install but would also install what are called "frame dependent" parameters such as drive drive max current and drive voltage rating.

I have only done a full install a couple of times and then only when told to do so by SSD. I'm pretty sure you can get a drive control section pretty unhappy if the frame dependent parameters don't match the actual drive power section.

Keith

A couple of years ago i got a tip from a drive engineer specialized on Parker (SSD drives).

He said that the best thing to do is first do a full upload from the drive to your computer, then make the changes you want and programming and then do a full install.

IO believe the difference is that an install will only install parameters related to "drive application". This would include things line motor nameplate data, max and min speeds, accel/decel rate, function block linking, etc. A full install would download all the parameters from a standard install but would also install what are called "frame dependent" parameters such as drive drive max current and drive voltage rating.

I have only done a full install a couple of times and then only when told to do so by SSD. I'm pretty sure you can get a drive control section pretty unhappy if the frame dependent parameters don't match the actual drive power section.

Keith
Thanks for reply.It's very helpful. Do you have document about this problem ?

A couple of years ago i got a tip from a drive engineer specialized on Parker (SSD drives).

He said that the best thing to do is first do a full upload from the drive to your computer, then make the changes you want and programming and then do a full install.
Thanks for reply. I will use this way.(y)

Last edited: