DTAM error

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
What is the difference between 1747-DTAM-E & 1747-DTAM
Mine does not have an E on it, When I connect it it does the power up and
goes through diagnostic then gives error 100. I downloaded the AB Manual but it says for DTAM-E is this the correct manual for a 1747-DTAM series A
& do I need to configure my module. According to the 1747 d=DTAM-E manual I have a "ROM memory failed checksum test" and says to reset module. I have never set up one of these units before but have used them when they were already on machine. Cleaning out shop I found this one and wanted to test if it was good. Thanks

I think they are two different user manuals, The E and micro possibly use software and the plane 1747-dtam does not, im still looking for the 1747-dtam user manual have you had any luck locating one?

Never found one, Dtam still on my bench with a dozen other jobs, I'll look again. Thanks

Then I guess this one is bad since the manual says reset unit which is power off and on and I continue to get the same error. Thanks