Dual Coil Relay?

I_Automation

Lifetime Supporting Member
I thought of this before and always did like everyone else and put 2 relays next to each other and wire the contacts parallel, but...

Has anyone ever seen a relay with 2 separate coils that either/or coil or both coils will close the same sets of contacts?

Mechanical relays, not solid state or transistor output.

I know for DC I could wire 2 signals through diodes, but still wondering if this exists.

I have seen it more than a few times
It was a magneticly latched set up
It's a set reset relay pulse one coil in to set it and the other to reset it
I have not seen them for a number of years now since plc's have taken over
P&B has them if I remember they were available in 24vdc and 120 vac
It wouldn't take much to put one together with 2 relays interconnected