duplicating PowerFlex 700 parameters

Since you're replacing a Siemens drive with an AB, I'm 99.99% certain you'll have to do some programming somewhere to get the info onto the HMI. I'm not aware that Red Lion HMIs can talk directly to the drives, but it's possible. If it is, that's where you need to change the program. If the HMI is talking to a PLC that controls the drive, then you'll change the code in the PLC to re-map the data.

What's the model number of the HMI? If it's a G3 or Graphite series, you should download the latest build of Crimson 3.0. If it's a CRxxx series, get Crimson 3.1. Both are free downloads. If the HMI programmer was kind, you can extract the database file from the HMI and see what's going on. If not...you need the source file from whoever programmed it.
Is there a PLC in the system? If so, what's the make/model/version? Do you have the source code for it? The Red Lion HMIs are very versatile at talking to multiple PLCs from multiple vendors simultaneously.

If you can cycle the Red Lion without shutting down production on the boot screen it will show the crimson version. It could be 2.0 also.if all that is not working is the display, you can locate the tag by going to that display page then navigate to the data tags and find where the data is pulled from. Red Lion has some videos on the website that are very good and you will be able to navigate the Criimson software quickly.