E3+ / 193-DNENCAT Data mapping

DRB

Hi all,

I have an existing system with an E3+ exchanging data to an L16ER-BB1B through a 193-DNENCAT EIP/Dnet gateway. However, there is data that I should be reading from the E3+ that I am not. I am only getting Phase C current at the moment...

If I connect on the web browser of the DNENCAT, I can see there the data that I am expecting to see back at the PLC

Where and how is that data exchange mapped and configured? Is it on the E3+ or on the DNENCAT side?

EDIT :

Just read that the data table is set from the DNENTCAT module in the IO tree. In my case, although I have a E5CZZ, the mapping is set in Generic, and I have no way of know what register corresponds to what

Last edited:
Looking at it with a set of fresh eyes, I can just compare the EC5 and generic data structures to determine what is what.

Guess I answered my own question