EASY822-DC-TC extra digital outputs

raguilas

Hi everyone I want to use a PLC EASY822-DC-TC for a project but I need 13 digital outputs and this PLC only has 9 outputs do any of you would be so kind telling me what accesory can I use to expand the digital outputs so I can use this PLC, thanks a lot in advance, best regards :)

Use EASY620-DC-TE expansion:

- 12 inputs (24Vdc)
- 8 outputs (transistor)

By the way, EASY822-DC-TC has 8 digital outputs (transistor) and 1 analog output.

You can also network up to 8 Easy 800s together and then read the inputs and operate the outputs on the slave units. Or you can have the others running their own programs and Put/Get to share data between them.

Thank you Bryan I'm trying to save money that's why I considered this controller, I can't afford to buy more PLCs but the extension, I really appreciate you taking the time on my question, your suggestion is good though I'm really short in budget now, have a great day.

Best regards :)