Editing or adding anything in rsview32

remullis

I have been using Wonderware for the last five years ACD now at a place where review is mostly used. I would like to edit some pages and add things. The runtime applications are up and active. How would I able to close the runtime since I am not able to reach t the program manager, and do I use review works Ty do this. Also when I make these changes what is the best method to save. I don't want to interrupt processes. Thanks

You will have to shutdown the application on the machine you want to copy it from. Then copy everything in the Project folder with the exception of any *LOG* folders, unless you want the log files, but they could be big and you don't need them for development. Then make your changes and copy them back to the original machine.

Jax,

Thanks! I was typing the message from my phone yesterday in a very hot area, didn't notice all the typos. I am using RSview32. I just wanted to make sure I understand the process.

If I wanted to add just a simple button on the screen referencing a bit for turning on say a test sequence. Could I just go into the project manager and make this change through RSView works. Then save and re start runtime?