Electrical drawing program

I guess the seat of Eplan I got must have been cheap then. It is really advance and does have many features but if you know Eplan you can make good money and its very versatile with adding in parts

PC Schematic

I have a question for those who are using PC Schematic software.
I want to redefine the header of my pages and how they are looking.
I searched many pages of google, without succeed.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you.

Another vote for Elwin. I'm still using the free version. It works perfectly when I need to make my typical <3 page drawing.

I use BricsCAD. Couldn't tell you how much a seat is, but I'm sure it's cheaper than Vanilla AutoCAD. It's not going to be as powerful or oriented toward electrical schematics like ePlan but for a basic 2d vanilla drawing package I like it a lot. In fact if my choice was between regular AutoCAD or BricsCAD I would choose the latter because it's fully ACAD compatible yet doesn't have all the software bloat and gaudy ribbon menus that Autodesk has forced upon their users as of late.

I have also heard that just about everybody who uses Solidworks Electrical is extremely impressed by it, especially for people who use Solidworks already.