electrical drawing software

Have anyone experience with Solidworks electrical? We are currently using eplan p8, but sw could be a better alternative since we use it for mechanics.

Just started using Qelectro Tech and I must say: I love it. It just does what I need and the learning curve is not too steep.

+1 for SmartDraw

I've used it for several years now and it is great for creating prints for small projects. I've found it fairly intuitive and easy to use out of the box, and it's symbol libraries have most of the basic symbols you'll need. For the symbols that it doesn't have, its easy to add them to the library once you've drawn them.

Hope this helps...

Just started using Qelectro Tech and I must say: I love it. It just does what I need and the learning curve is not too steep.

I also just recently started using Qelectro Tech and I too love it. The one complaint I have is it tends to crash every now and again. But, after losing some work on the first crash, I now save quite frequently and I don't have an issue.

+100% for QElectrotech.org i love it.
and yes the overnights sometimes have a bug, however the stable versions are running good.
it has also language versions even belgian.

it has also language versions even belgian.
What language is that? Being a Belgian I've never heard of it. I'm only aware of Dutch, French and German being spoken in Belgium, along with their respective local dialects. Or is it one of those alternative truths that seem to pop up recently?

well QElectrotech has many languages, it has a Dutch, but also a flemish language made by ronnie desmedt.
and i am the dutch guy.

well QElectrotech has many languages, it has a Dutch, but also a flemish language made by ronnie desmedt.
and i am the dutch guy.
Well, I didn't notice at first, you know because I'm teaching people from around the world I always use international (read: English) versions of most software I use. But after reading your information I took a look and yes, there is was: "Belgi...emish". Love to see there's still some humor in the world :ROFLMAO:.

I must say that I love :site:, both for the information it gives and for the cheering up from time to time.

Well jean i also use the english version (although the original is in french.)
sorry that my name is flying, normally i am on ships working.

This morning i looked at Jan Pol a vet in michigan, well he does not fly either.