Eplan hidden pages

TijanaJ

Hello,

I have a problem with Eplan, and I can't seem to find answer anywhere online.
I am working on a project, and I have many pages of different type - multi line, overview, graphic etc. Out of nowhere (I was working regularly, and didn't enter any special options) I noticed that all graphic pages are missing, but references that I had are still there. When I jump to reference it takes me to the graphic page normally, but in the page navigator I can't see them and I can't enter those pages, unless I use the references.
Did anyone else have the same problem, or has any idea how could I see my pages again?
Thank you in advance!

Thank you very much! It appears that I have somehow managed to turn on page filter, and it was set to Default, instead of Not activated. Really silly problem, but it took me about an hour to realize what is going on, and I have no idea how did it happen.
Thanks again for your time and help 🍻