Epson RC700 to L81E Ethernet IP configuration

chavak

Hi,

Based on the eds file given from Epson, when added in a robot device in the IO tree, with 32 bytes of input and 32 bytes of output, the controller tags shows only a single boolean tag to indicate connection faulted status. When go online the status shows, connected and module info shows the device correctly. No other data elements shows up. I'm using Studio 5K V32. Epson is configured using RC7.0+

Anybody encounter this and how did you solve it

Thank You

Epson.JPG

Similar Topics

Does anyone have any expertise with communication between a Logix PLC and an Epson T3 Scara robot? I have an Ethernet/IP slave fieldbus board...
Replies
Views
I am trying to print data from a compactlogix PLC to an Epson ticket printer. I am using a RTA Ethernet to serial (ASCII) converter to connect...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I have an Epson RC170 that is communicating with a SLC 5/05 over DeviceNet and working great. We are attempting to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
Getting an internal error after "On Home_Complete" line. Program continues normally after selecting ok on the information pop-up. Full message...
Replies
Views
i have F 940 Got Hmi and epson printer connected to via LPT port. Now the wire form connector of the printer side has been dismantled and i am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom