Error Logging on to the Security Server - Logix5000 Install

I just installed RSLogix 5000 on a new Windows 10 laptop.

I keep getting the following error trying to run RSLogix5000 v20. I installed V13, V19 and V20 on this Windows 10 laptop. V13 and V19 are working. V20 gives me the following errors. See the attached photos.

I tried running it as Administrator and I tried compatibility as WinXP SP3 and Windows 7.

Have any of you ever ran into this?

Not sure if it's important. But, during boot up, I also get the following error:

failed to connect to session state server

And, ASP.net service is running.

Capture01.PNG Capture02.PNG Capture03.PNG

KB article BF11493 describes this problem if you have a tech connect contract.

The first thing I'd try is to set the Windows UAC at the lowest setting.

The first thing I'd try is to set the Windows UAC at the lowest setting.

Also, try to make sure you can access your factorytalk network directory if you have one.

If you can ping it, I would try turning the firewall off and trying your application again.

If this doesn't work either, I would also suggest restarting your Directory server. The article DM Suggested should have other action items as well.
Regards,
-PreLC

OK Looking at Capture03.PNG, did you install your software in a non-ascending order?

If this is the case, I think some DLLs are "under"-written by the older application setup. They need to have more classes in them, but don't because the older setups overwrote those files.

If this is the case, I would suggest installing the latest version of Studio5k(V32) or at least the latest version you have in possession.