Establishing PLC and PC communication.

okoye

Hii Solution providers!!!

I have an FX2N-80MR/MT Mitsubishi PLC;a Windows-7 laptop; a free downloaded GXdeveloper-8 software; a USB-to-RS422 cable and its driver CD.
I have been having problems trying to establish communication between the PLC and my laptop.
Please I need a step-by step guide on establishing this communication and especially in the area of parameter setting.

Please I will appreciate assistant from you all because I am still stranded as I speak.
THANKS.

I am fairly sure your 'FREE' version is a DEMO only and will not communicate because of that.
however there is a FXUSB driver that is required with GX software

Similar Topics

I am a beginner in automation field i am trying to use DL3500 gateway to establish the modbus communication with Allen bradly PLC and Yokogawa...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a first time poster. I need to establish a connection between an FX5U PLC to a Citect PC. I will be using a MODBUS TCP - MODBUS SERIAL...
Replies
Views
Hey all, this is my first post here so if I've done something wrong right off the bat please do let me know. I've been tasked with researching...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am facing problem in connecting “Siemens PLC” with MQTT-broker. 1. In node-red, MQTT-node status remains connecting. 2. In...
Replies
Views
Posted by u/mr_biodtox 44 minutes ago Delta ISPSoft - Establishing communication with thermocouple module Hi, How do I establish communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom