MQTT 'connection not establishing'

Hi Guys,

I am facing problem in connecting “Siemens PLC” with MQTT-broker.
1. In node-red, MQTT-node status remains connecting.
2. In MQTT-explorer (client-software), it displays, 'Disconnected from server'.

My-setup:
1. Siemens PLC [S7-1200 CPU1214C DC/DC/DC]; IP-address = 192.168.0.1
2. TIA portal V-17
3. PC IP-address [Broker] = 192.168.0.2

Tia-portal PLC:
1708937959893.png

What broker are you running on your network, MQTT will need a broker such as Mosquito or use a public broker like HIVE if your on Internet

1708954301039.png

Have you opened port 1883 on the PC?
Your output status on the PLC is showing 7004, if that is the same as other communications modules it means 'Connection established and monitored, no job processing active.' So it would look like the PLC is connected to the MQTT server, but you aren't Publishing or Subscribing to data.
1. In node-red, MQTT-node status remains connecting. - is MQTT and node-red on the same PC? If so did you set it to use 'localhost' or 127.0.0.1 as the server? What is your node-red node setup?