MQTT for Compact Logix

frandESS

Lifetime Supporting Member
My task is to connect a MQTT broker on IP range 192.168 towards my OT network with the L33ER PLC on 10.10. IP range.

Need communication both read/write to the MQTT client.

Solutions 1: Use a NAT router and use the AOI from Rockwell. Anyone used it before, think manual is very simple and cant get my head around how to use the imported program. Anyone with experience with the AOI MQTT program/sample code?

Solution 2: probably use the 460ETCQT-N2E from:
https://www.rtautomation.com/mqtt-gateways/
and use AOI Modbus Client.

Super grateful if I could get any input:)

Please see below attache picture

1234.PNG

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am facing problem in connecting “Siemens PLC” with MQTT-broker. 1. In node-red, MQTT-node status remains connecting. 2. In...
Replies
Views
Hello, Have anyone here use Ignition to connect to a Remote IO using MQTT, then use ControlLogix or CompactLogix to connect to Ignition using...
Replies
Views
Working on a project using MQTT and an Automation Direct Click Plus. Have the bidirectional communication pretty much figured out. One of the...
Replies
Views
In the setup of MQTT on the AD Click PLC, it looks like an IP address needs to be entered. Is there a way to specify a public broker by name...
Replies
Views
Hey all. Looking for a 24v module that can act as a modbus tcp slave and also a MQTT client. I want to be able to send modbus data to an external...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom