Eurotherm iTools needed for P304i

CAD Services LLC

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm just needed the iTools to configure the settings using RS485. Unless I read it wrong it is FREE for just that purpose.
I went on Eurotherm web site to request it, they sent me to a rep in Texas (I'm in SC) he sent my info to some one local. It has been weeks and no one will reply.
Suggestions anyone??

Hm... I just went on to their site & downloaded it, not opened it or tried to install it but I do have a zip file & no idea if it needs to be registered or paid for.
the link I went to is

https://www.eurotherm.com/en/eurotherm-downloads/

It appears as the first file the site states it has detected EN website I have no idea if it differentiates between UK & USA.

Similar Topics

First time I've used either the software or this unit. This is the setup I have right now. I have 20mA coming into AnalogIP1. Both the Main.PV...
Replies
Views
Saludos amigos. Tengo una impresora comexi modelo FS1500, la impresora usa intouch 7 en Windows 2000, viene con un PLC Omron C200HS, también usa...
Replies
Views
We are changing from an old Eurotherm drive to an AB753 and I have a few questions. Seems like the 753 has less I/O's on Port 0 in comparison to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, we have a couple of SSD 637 servo drives that need to communicate trough easyrider. On the parker website you can download easyrider...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a Mitsubishi GT2715 HMI to read and write from a Eurotherm 3508 controller using 4 Wire RS485 Mobus RTU communications. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom