Eurotherm PC3000 and SSD Link Drives

Incandenza

This is a system installed in 1991...The customer states that the PLC power supply failed, and was replaced, and since then they have not been able to run. Do these old Eurotherm PLCs lose their programs like an A-B PLC5?

I am trying to find out if there is a way to tell if the program is still in the PLC, or is gone forever. (Customer does not have a copy of the program. I am not familiar with the Eurotherm PC3000 PLC, and could not find much documentation. I do not have the software or cables to connect to it, either.) On the PLC, the System Status and IO Status Lights both are "R" for Run, not "F" for Fault. The HMI alarms read "Broadcast Not Allowed In Read Command", and "PLC Timeout - PLC 0", "PLC Timeout - PLC 1". The drives read "Running Network Diagnostic". Thanks to any of you experienced folk who can chime in with an inkling of what to look for!