Exor Tline HMI Upload - No physical buttons in upload.

antsrealm

Hi,

I have to replace an old Exor Tline HMI with a siemens HMI. I was able to upload the project from the HMI but it appears to have not uploaded the configuration of the physical buttons on the screen. For example F1, F2 etc.

Is there any tricks to this?

The only information I can give right now is that is is monochrome, says Tline EXOR R&D and uses a serial port to communicate to an Omron C200H processor.

I put it in configuration mode and uploaded it using UniOP Designer 6.10

Everything seems to be there except the key assignments?

They use these a fair bit so it would be helpful to know what they where doing?

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
I want to program an Exor HMI using a Rockwell controller. However, when exporting the tag list from the controller and importing it into JMobile...
Replies
Views
Maybe I am a bit thick, but I spent ages trying to get the Combo Box in Exor JMobile to work, turns out that there is a trick that doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
Any users/experts out there? I have just spent the last while trying to make an animation property work. This project has a series of images...
Replies
Views
Newbie question for an EXOR Jmobile javascript problem. I want to access at least one of the system values, but I am stumped on which javascript...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom