Explicit Programming for Rockwell Automation

Snapshots about the write explicit message

hello,

here i am attaching the snapshots doc file. Pls have look and advise me what should i do?
I can read the data not write while device is same. And for write even, i am giving exact data type and length but still it's not working.

I tried everything with this data type but still its not working.

Pls help me.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am trying to usethe same product from festo only with Controllogix. So I have the MTR-DCI from festo an a Controllogix with a DeviceNet module. I register the EDS file, configure my DNet with RSNetworx and use the DNet Tag generator to generate the tags for the Festo motor. The tags generate fine but their names do not allow me to identify which tag corresponds to which parameter of the device. Has anybody done this before and identified the parameters with the tags?

Best regards,
Tibi