extract Program to Document

Unregistered

U
Hi all,

Is there any way of extacting a Ladder logic program writen with GX Develop for an FX 1N PLC to a word Document. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Is it critical that you end up with a Word document?

If you can live with a .pdf file, there is a nice shareware program called PDF995 you can use. You can download it at http://www.software995.com.

You can set it up as a "printer" and then select it as your "print to" device. It will automatically save the file where you choose as a .pdf file.

Steve

Similar Topics

Hello! I have a dinosaur that I need to duplicate. The current setup has a 7CP470.60-2 controller. (I'll use something else on the new machine)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Red Lion G306A HMI. The screen power is on but the screen is black(backlight I suppose). Bought a new one and downloaded what we...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Quick questions. On UnityPro, I want to open and quickly read tags from a .STA files witouth opening the program. I have 30 plc...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an IO link sensor (measuring current across motor)and need to read in and store the sensor values for 5 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom