How to extract the program from an Old B&R 7CP470.60-2

Wiresplus

Hello!
I have a dinosaur that I need to duplicate.
The current setup has a [FONT=&quot]7CP470.60-2 controller. (I'll use something else on the new machine). To do so, I need the program that's in there...
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have no idea what software I will need to connect to it, with what hardware. And my B&R dealer over here in NZ is based in Australia, and is actually ABB. I can't seem to get the information from them (they may not know?)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any pointers gratefully received.
[/FONT]

Cannot be Done

Hello all,

R&R have confirmed that there is no way to decompile the PLC's stored program šŸ™ƒ

So, Square One it is.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a Red Lion G306A HMI. The screen power is on but the screen is black(backlight I suppose). Bought a new one and downloaded what we...
Replies
Views
U
Hi all, Is there any way of extacting a Ladder logic program writen with GX Develop for an FX 1N PLC to a word Document. Any suggestions would be...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Quick questions. On UnityPro, I want to open and quickly read tags from a .STA files witouth opening the program. I have 30 plc...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an IO link sensor (measuring current across motor)and need to read in and store the sensor values for 5 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom