Factory Talk View - Batch ActiveX

FKelly

Hi,

I want to use the Rockwell Batch ActiveX controls in a Factory Talk View SE display.

When I use the BatchView2ProcedureView control I want to hide certain columns and set a fixed width for the remaining columns. I can get vba code to hide the required columns but can't find any method to fix column width ?

also..

The 'Active Unit' element of this control does not seem to work.I have enterd my unit name 'UNIT_1' into the property but this does not then poulate the 'TOPProcedureID' as sugessted by the help files.

Any ideas out there ?

Thanks
Finbarr

Similar Topics

I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom