Factory Talk View SE Display issue

Hi all,

Currently i am working with FTView Studio V 9.0.

I have created multiple displays and this particular screen takes a little more time in loading all the Tags and global objects in the page.

I have used a tool called Graphic Audit for this particular page and found the below result.
Total tags- 774
Unique Tags - 621
Expressions - 392
Alarm Functions - 0
Global objects - 86

So, I was told that the display has more Global objects and i need to reduce the no. of Tags and objects in that page. After deleting some of the Global objects I ran the graphic audit and surprisingly the no. of Tags and Objects increasedo_O. New result
Total Tags - 982
Unique Tags - 783
Expressions - 525
Alarm Functions - 0
Global Objects - 102

I couldn't understand what is the problem. Can anyone give me any suggestions?