FactoryTalk Directory Server Location Utility

fattyohair

Hello, I am stumped with logging into the remote directory located on a server setup with a Network Distributed Application. I can't seem to get the credentials syntax right. I am replacing a PC that failed and have logged on successfully several times in the past and remember always having an issue getting the credential syntax correct. Nothing has ever changed on the Network since I installed it. I have tried about every which way I can think of. I would think it is like mapping a drive in windows. Here is what I thought would have worked:
User:\\RemoteComputerName\RemoteComputerAdministrator
Password:Administrator password

I attached a screenshot of where I am stuck.

FTView_Network_Login.png

Okay, problem resolved. I was not able to find the correct syntax and user due to I was accessing the new PC using Remote Desktop. At the new PC I was able to log in right away using:
User: localPCName\AdminUser
Password: localPCAdminPassword
This makes since since I setup both the FTView local and Network Accounts with the Admin Credentials.