FactoryTalk Linx Browser Not showing Emulator on Virtual Machine

wanher3

Hello I have an emulator SoftLogix on VM1 and running FTView ME on VM2. I am trying to link the two by setting up a short cut inside FTView but somehow i am unable to browser the virtual plane and access the emulator on VM1. How can i accomplish this ?

Also when i run RSClassic on VM2, i am able to see see VM1 and access the emulator. but if i run FactoryTalk Linx Browser on VM 2 i can not see neither VM1 nor the emulator. Why would that be ? FTView now uses FactoryTalk LInx by default instead of RSLinx Entreprise. i am wondering if that is not a bug. Has anyone experience this ?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have an issue with Factorytalk Linx browser. The browser is in read-only mode due to nobody log on. I can't add a driver. I...
Replies
Views
What is the difference I assume FT Linx is just newer but can RSLinx be used with Studio 5000?
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question but I need expert help on this. My FactoryTalk stopped communicating with the server its hosted on. I had an error stating...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an issue where RSLinx classic can see a PLC just fine. But when I use FactoryTalk Linx Browser to browse to the same PLC it...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if there is a way to import RSLinx Classic data into FT Linx? We have a quite extensive configuration set up, and it would be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom