FactoryTalk SE alarms and export

justshoot2125

This has been a on going project that keeps seeming to grow and grow. Were I'm at know is filtering alarms in Factory Talk SE I've got several filters made but seem to get doubles when applying the filter. One when it goes into alarm and one when it goes out of alarm. I've been really struggling trying to Illiminate it when it goes out of alarm but can't seem to get it right. Has anyone tried this and had any success.

Also I need to export this or print to a file and email just whats filtered but having a heck of a time. Is it possible to print a graphic display or alarm log to a file so that it can be emailed at a later time or at end of day?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

What version of SE? Are you using the new FT Alarms & Events or the HMI (old) alarming system?

Look at the Alarms and Event Summary Properties and click on the Columns Tab and uncheck Out of Alarm Time and see if this helps.