FactoryTalk SE question

sayahan2003

Hello everyone,
in FT SE (network distributed) user manual, to copy the path from primary to secondary server, there should be an option under "Tools" menu (see the attached photo). However, I dont have that option. I am using version 12. do you know that I need to do or how to sync HMI tag from primary to secondary server?

FT.jpg

Similar Topics

Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Question- I was given a Micrologix .RSS file and a .APA file communication is ethernet. I was asked to verify comms ethernet (which they...
Replies
Views
Good morning: If anyone made HMI project change, will it automatically stores HMI project change in HMI project at Factorytalk View SE HMI Project...
Replies
Views
I have a PanelView 6+ that runs a ME program. Recently, I've had a couple occasions where the HMI graphics has question marks all over the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an example scenario 1. Host serving FactoryTalk Directory server is on 10.125.54.32 2. Client 1 is on host 10.125.54.33 ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom