FactoryTalk Studio ME - PIDE faceplate not displaying PV or SP

ABitInTheWord

Customer upgraded a Panel View Plus 7 Pro from the 10" to 12". I upgraded the project in View ME and downloaded to the HMI. Everything looks great with exception of the instances of the PIDE faceplate found in the BuiltIn Graphics Library. I have the PIDE Object Tag linked in the Global Object Parameters and it will populate the CV perfectly on the faceplate, but the PV and the SP are just blank. The SP and PV definitely have values in those points of the PIDE tag and the same faceplate worked fine in the 10" project.

Anyone run into this issue before?

Is the field completely blank or are there asterisks (***) there? If it's completely blank it could be something as simple as the draw order/arrangement, i.e. the text is behind the graphic panel. Is the text present when you see it in FTV Studio? If I recall correctly, it might say "NNN.N".

Is the field completely blank or are there asterisks (***) there? If it's completely blank it could be something as simple as the draw order/arrangement, i.e. the text is behind the graphic panel. Is the text present when you see it in FTV Studio? If I recall correctly, it might say "NNN.N".

Good thinking. The text is just missing, no asterisks, so it appears to be invisible. I tried selecting the value box and Arrange -> Send to Front with no luck. I copied the Engineering Units text, re-tagged it to the PV and it works just fine. Also, no Animations appear to be keeping it from being visible. Strange

After pulling out my hair for hours fighting with this issue the only fix I have found is changing the font. Apparently Arial will be invisible while changing nothing else but the font to Arial Rounded MT Bold makes the value visible.