FactoryTalk Studio ME - PIDE Faceplate Manual Setpoint

ABitInTheWord

Im using the built-in PIDE faceplate in Studio View ME connected to a PIDE in Logix Designer and having trouble getting the faceplate to allow the PID into manual set point control. As you can see in the attached pictures, on CV2C the SP and CV box are white allowing the operator to click which opens up a number pad to change the values. On CV5C the boxes are greyed out. I'm assuming this is a setting in the PIDE block in designer? I've triple checked the parameters between the two valves and don't see any differences.

CV2C-1.jpg CV5C-1.jpg

Similar Topics

Customer upgraded a Panel View Plus 7 Pro from the 10" to 12". I upgraded the project in View ME and downloaded to the HMI. Everything looks...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Project I'm doing in Factorytalk View Studio. One of my displays I created has a bunch of red x's on all of the objects I created...
Replies
Views
So, I'm new to the PLC world (fresh graduate) and at my job I've been pretty much only helping out the other programmers with simpler tasks while...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom