Factorytalk user log in issue

SavagePLC

I've got a problem that's been annoying me for a bit. My users are set up in ftvme and when I run the runtime on my computer I can log in fine as an operator. When I download to the hmi amd run the application none of the log ins work. I've set up the area01 security sections fine so can't work out why it won't work on the hmi but will on the desktop.

Any ideas?

Okay, I have included pictures.

Create FT User Group.

Create FT user and assign to that group.

Open Runtime Security and add that user to the runtime.

Have you done these things?

UT1.png UT2.png UT3.png UT4.png UT5.png

Similar Topics

Hello is their a way to create a password that contains the following variables: 1) number of the day in the month, example 07 the 7th day in...
Replies
Views
I have a FTView application that allows user management via the HMI. When I need to make a revision to this application, I upload and restore the...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I m trying to create runtime users in FactoryTalk View ME 10.0. I m able to create runtime users, able to add them in existing...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, hoping someone here has experience with doing something like this. I am wanting to transfer a string of the currently logged in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m converting a panelview 550 to a panelview +7 application, operating with an SLC5/05 Is there a way a could drive a bit in the SLC from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom