FactoryTalk View ME Station 30 Display- What Brand, Specifications should I get ?

Cydog

Considering the incredible time it would take to get a Panelview Plus 7 , I'm going to get the FactoryTalk View ME Station 30 Display Single Station
9701M-VWSTNMT40 , and get a laptop or desktop.

My question is , what brand of computer and specifications would you recommend , Processor , Ram , Storage Capacity , etc.

I would like to do a lot of trending , also.

Thanks so much , and have a great evening.

Picked up one of these for the next project:

ThinkCentre M70q Tiny Part No: 11DT004GUS
Configuration Details
● Processor: 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10400T Processor (2.00 GHz, up to 3.60 GHz with Turbo Boost, 6 Cores, 12 Threads, 12 MB Cache)
● Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64
● Memory: 8 GB DDR4 2667MHz
● Hard Drive: 256 GB PCIe SSD
● Warranty: 1 Year On-site
● Graphics: Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 630
● Networking: Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Port
● Keyboard: USB - US English
● Pointing Device: USB Mouse
● WiFi Wireless LAN Adapters: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11AX (2 x 2) & Bluetooth® 5.1

Bracket to mount this PC to the back of the touchscreen:
ThinkCentre Tiny VESA Mount II
Part No: 4XF0N03161

We are getting an ELO branded 15" touchscreen as well (1pcs E331799 and 1pcs ELO E005277)

*** IMPORTANT ***

Confirm, double check and set in hard stone the resolution and screen size *BEFORE* working on the project as it causes huge headaches to change afterwards

Also of note as this is an actual Windows 10 PC, as opposed to the old closed box WindowsCE Panelviews, the IT department might make life a bit more challenging ;)