FactoryTalk View ME-Would like to have a screen for allow operators to share notes

Rob S.

Good Evening ,

I am working on a Panelview Plus application.This is a plant that runs 24 /7.
Sometimes operators don't share information , like always :). Is there a way I can have a screen or a object such as a numeric input, but this would be letters. I didn't take notice of a keyboard within a application. I took notice there is a keyboard for the Panelview Plus terminal setup.

Thanks in advance,

You can use the String Input Enable object to type a message. String Display to show the message.

But FTView is limited to 82 characters in strings; almost half of a Twitter post.
Not much room for info.

Similar Topics

Say I take some MODBUS registers and pull into my Logix plc DINT array (sequential). Now, I get a little fancy… using FactoryTalk View SE 13.00...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to control 50 identical stations from an Allen Bradley HMI using FactoryTalk View Studio ME 11.00.00. The Stations are...
Replies
Views
Here we are in v12 of FactoryTalk View and from what I can tell, we still don't have a quick and easy way to close a popup after opening a new...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Several years ago I would use Hope Industrial Monitors , with a PC , and Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View Runtime Software...
Replies
Views
V 10.00.01 Patch 6 Is there a way to have the screen backgrounds change color based on a tag value? Other than making a big rectangle and putting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom