FactoryTalk VIew SE Display frustrations

bals

I'm trying to configure a display that has a footer, header, sub-menu and submenu display but I'm having issues with overlapping.

I want the resolution to be 1920x1080. Right now the client file opens a 1920x1080 window and it's set at 100% (same goes for my computer display settings).

The spacing of my display is:
Header: \DT (docked to the top) (H:50, W:1920)
Footer: \DB (docked to the bottom) (H:50, W:1920)
Sub-Menu: \Y0 (at position 0,0) (H:50, W:1920)
Sub-menu display: \Y50 (at position 0,50) (H:930 W:1920)

The issue I'm having is that the submenu display is not appearing at Y50 but right below the docked header (at Y0) so it ends up replacing the submenu itself (or vice versa depending on the calling order). I've noticed if I decrease the size of the submenu display (to like 600px for example) this doesn't happen but that's chopping off a lot of space that I'm using.