FactoryTalk View SE - Logon Problems

thumperbs

Hello everyoine, first of all thank you to many of you for all of the indirect help over the last year. I find myself checking the site daily to see what new tidbits I can pick up on. This time I do have a question though.

My plant runs somewhere in the neighborhood of 70-80 FTV networked clients in the field and we try to make sure that it is as seamless as possible for the operators. Registries are configured for auto-login to windows and computer names are added are auto-login in to FTV. Each department is running on its own VM server and two weeks ago our IT department royally screwed one of those servers up. It ended with building a new setup and transferring everything from the old FTV Studio setup to the new one. Everything seemed to go well with one huge glaring problem. Out of 13 clients running on this server only two will auto-login for me. Things I have tried thus far:

All computer names are accurately added within studio.

Although not used anywhere else in the plant I have also added each domain/user name to the user directory.

I have verified all permissions are open to these users.

After searching pretty extensively I did find a technote referring to a similiar problem with Studio5000 logins and followed the recommendation of running the network configuration wizard at one of the clients machines with no luck.

I really am at a loss here, especially given that two clients will open just fine and the others will not with no discernible differences between them. I was just handed my first big PLC project this week as well so I'm stressed and need something to get this annoyance behind me. Does anyone out there have a suggestion?