Factorytalk View Studio - Properties Popup Size

martyndwn

Hi,

When I open a property configuration popup, it is zoomed in so I cannot see all the configuration options. I don't know if this a Windows display configuration issue or a Rockwell setting. I cannot extend the popup.

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you

Capture.PNG

The most common cause for this type of issue is your Windows Display settings. On my Windows 10 machine if I right-click on the desktop I see the "Display settings" option. I don't have my W11 machine handy but it is probably the same there too.

In the Scale and layout section change the percentage property. I have mine on 125% and everything works for me. But some others have to change that setting to 100% (the recommended setting). Try either one of those settings and see if that resolves the issue.

OG

Not sure if it works in FactoryTalk but ran into this issue in an application on a coworkers machine. You might be able to hold CNTL and mouse wheel in and out to zoom specific windows vs having to change settings.

Edit: CNTL and the + - keys should do the same

Last edited:
Thank you.

I have set the windows display to 100%, this makes everything smaller, but the property box is still cut off.
I can scroll in and out on a mimic page, but not on a configuration popup box.

Any further help would be great.

martyndwn,

I'm currently dealing with this issue. Can you elaborate a bit more? Where did you find these fonts and how/where did you install them?

Hi

you need to copy fonts in to Windows fonts folder.

Should be able t download these or copy from a windows PC that has them installed.

Hope that helps