Fanuc R-30iB Controller - Saving on a USB .LS to view in Notepad or Word

Good Morning ,

I have a few Fanuc R-30iB controllers that I would like to save on a USB drive to view in Notepad. The USB ports are actually on the teach pendants . Would you folks have a simple step by step so I can save these files. I did this once about 10 years but I forgot , and it is probably easier now .

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I've got a Micrologix 1100 with ethernet and I'm trying to configure communications to a Fanuc R30iB controller. I'm pretty sure you have to set...
Replies
Views
Hello All, A coworker and myself are currently trying to figure out how we would read a register on our fanuc robot though our crimson G306 HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a question for communication fault between fanuc R-30iB and AB PLC. I've already done with program and now in simulating line...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with using a Fanuc Robot (R30iB) to a Logix 5000 over Ethernet/IP using Safety. I have some...
Replies
Views
I have an et200SP with the 1512SP F-1 cpu that we need to talk to a Fanuc robot. The bot has a R30ib controller and also has the Ethernet IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom