Fanuc Robot I/O schematic or pinout

NACarnes

This for all of you Fanuc fanatics out there! I have a R-2000iB handling tool robot with a R-30iA controller, and I need a print or pinout diagram for the robot I/O and or the 'EE' plug on the arm. If anyone has this, can you please reply with it, or a link to where I can retrieve it. Much thanks in advance

Sorry I know this is an old post, but it relates to what I am doing. It is also hopefully an easy question. I am working with a customer and trying to get the cabling set-up for one of our products on the EE connector on Joint 3. They currently are not using the EE connector and I need to wire in a Hand Broken signal. My hand broken signal is going to come from a 3-pin picofast connector and into the EE connection. I cant actually see the robot and I am having a hard time finding info telling me what this connector is exactly. If anyone could tell me it would be helpful for making a cable or getting something set-up.

Thanks

Can you tell us the model number of the robot and controller? If it's the same as this old threads you appended, the pinout is given above....looks like pin 7 is HBK, perhaps a built in hand broken function you may wish to use...I don't know whether you pull it low or high though...

Heh, that connector. I always have to go digging around in the trash can to find it when we do a new Fanuc because it always goes out with the packing material.

They always seem to look the same to me, I never really looked closely at them. Looking on the Fanuc CRC site at some of the service pdf's it seems that they have a few variants depending on the robot type. Your best bet is to call them with the robot F# and get the one you need.

The one that I can find online that looks as close to what I'm used to seeing is a DDK brand JMSP-2524M. Galco has it at JMSP2524M-D, JMS2524MGM and JMS2524MM. Fanucs part number is A63L-0001-0234#S2524.

Diagram:

ee schematic.jpg

Yes it is the same robot and controller.

Thank you PingDiddy that is actually exactly what I was looking for in the part numbers.

Last edited: