Fanuc Robot SOP Auto Start

suboliu

Hello Everybody,
I have a Fanuc robot R-30iA Mate Controller. this controller's operation panel has not Local\Remote switch, but it have a T1\Auto switch and a Auto button. after I have done a program from TP and tested, I want to start it from Operation Panel, so I switch T1\Auto switch to button and press Auto button, I can't start.
My question is that How can set to auto start from Operation Panel with SOP( UOP)! don't need RSR and PNS.

thank and appreciate!

Last edited:
SOP and UOP are different control panels, so don't mix them in the same question.
In order to use the SOP (the robot's own control panel), set in MENU>SYSTEM>Configuration: Local Control and UOP Disable.
Set a proper program selection method in MENU>SETUP>Program selection.
Get and read the operation manual.
Also, I recommend you www.robot-forum.com for robot-related questions.

SOP and UOP are different control panels, so don't mix them in the same question.
In order to use the SOP (the robot's own control panel), set in MENU>SYSTEM>Configuration: Local Control and UOP Disable.

Thank you very much. I will try your suggestion tomorrow!

Thank you very much. You are right. I tried