Fat & Sat Procedure

"Now one that really confused me is that all the above three (inspection & test plan, FAT, SAT ) were all the same. "

Well, sort of. There is nothing wrong with having one set of documents that defines the testing and check-ff for each machine function. The FAT can reference tht document, and specify what the source of the inputs and timing of the test and so on are. The SAT can reference the same document, identify the customer reuiremetns to provide inputs to the test, and acceptable criteria, and so on. Or you can cut and paste the same block into each of the two documents.

Inspectin, to me, should involve more physical aspects of the system - verification of form and fit as well as function. Is the proper guage of wire used, are the correct quantity of spare terminal blocks installed, are labels affixed properly, are relays of the proper rating used, etc.

thanks

I have digital inputs , analog inputs & modbus master/slave card from prosoft . no control. just an RTU slave.

I also have a modbus slave equipment in my panel. that will be connected to my port 1 of modbus card (port 1 configured as master).

The other modbus slave port (port 2) which is connected to Modem (for connection to scada host/master)

I have no control function.just RTU function.

Modbus master / Slave simulator

Hello i am also looking for modbus master / slave simulator program for my FAT.
Is there any software available for free ?

Thanks