Fault, flashing.

why do select rack a programme

• why do select rack a programme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why do select rack a programme

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If I understood your question correctly and if you are using Siemens controller,then, keep your "fault bit" (whatever you've set upon fault occurence) in series with the marker bit from CPU clock memory to drive an output which could be wired to a falsh signal lamp.
OR Wait until someone gives a better scheme.
Regards

Get yourself some cesium-133 (Cs-133). Excite it with microwaves (do this in a vacuum), and use a detector to monitor the emission spectrum of the Cs-133 as it falls to it's ground state. Feed the output of the detector into a PLC input, and count up to 9,192,631,770. Then turn on your output, and reset the counter to zero. Start counting again to the same number, turn off the output, reset the counter, and repeat infinitely. This should be exceptionally easy to do in FBD, as you can build the Cs-133 microwave oscillator and detector right into one of the programming boxes!

No, please help with this programme
Don

This advanced flashing program is developed in CoDeSys V2.3. For someone with adequate knowledge, it should be possible to port it to other PLC types.
icon10.gif

flash.gif

Exactly.
For Step7, it would come something like the attachment.
(My last reply was in context of LAD. If you are not using Siemens controller, the priciple may still remain the same)
Regards

BLINKER LAMP.jpg