feedback on Industrial Networking Solutions?

harryting

Lifetime Supporting Member
I swear I post this yesterday but can't find it. Don't see any notification about the post removal either. Maybe my memory is malfunctioning..

Anyway, seeking feedback on https://www.industrialnetworking.com/ or Industrial Networking Solutions. They seem to carry a lot of industrial switches all in one place and price seems reasonable. I would have dismissed them until I see HMS list them as a distributor.

Similar Topics

It's been a long time since I've had to think of P&ID tag nomenclature myself (and not gone along with some scheme devised by someone else). I've...
Replies
Views
The PMTR has a timeout parameter for run feedback during a start, but once the motor has been running for a while and loses that run feedback (to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, One of the Kinetix 5500 in a machine is getting a Feedback Device Failure, subcode 66: INTERNAL RESOURCE ACCESS ERROR. Studio 5000 V.34...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to understand a couple of things with a feedback signals that are used in a SRP/CS that I'm working with. Quick disclaimer: I'm...
Replies
Views
Not totally PLC related, but I figured this would be a good place to ask: I have an application where 7 small parts are being gripped and then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom