Feeder Accel,Decel calculations

The pilot release is being controlled by cam relays on the press controller through my PLC. I have two inputs from the press, pilot release and steel feed. The pinch rollers are release when I recieve the signal from the press. The steel is fed when I recieve the other signal from the press. Feed angle and SPM are manually input from the operator.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I'm just starting to learn about industrial automation processes, I want to know how a weight feeder unit works which consists of a load cell and...
Replies
Views
Been awhile since being on here. I’m looking for supplies of small Stainless-Steel auger/feed screws. Probably about 1.5 – 2” in diameter with...
Replies
Views
hello, i am trying to design a conveyor belt feeder , to output mass flow rate of my bulk material (ore) , we have a belt conveyor and we should...
Replies
Views
I have been going over my notes from a UL class from years ago and was trying to see what effect on SCCR a power distribution block would have in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I have been spending quite a bit of time yesterday and today trying to get a definitive answer to this question regarding protection an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom