FES Gateway Communication

IDON84U

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an application where I am trying to communicate from an Allen-Bradley SLC 5/05 using the DF1 port to an FES Gateway. We have 3 compressors with various revision control panels from FES (MicroMaster, Micro II, Micro III). I have proven the communication using HyperTerminal, so I have proven the addresses of the devices and that communication is active. I, originally, had some errors on my message instruction, but have cleared that up. I simply am not getting any data from the compressor control panels. I am trying to use the latest FES control panel (Micro III), thinking this would be the easiest one to get to work. Any ideas, or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I have an application where I am trying to communicate from GE 90-70 PLC using the IC697CMM711 module to an FES COMNET Gateway. I have proven the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a Micro III system with a ComMENT Gateway which hosts an old Ifix 3.5 system. The system controls 3 air compressors...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I have been tasked with interfacing a CLX controller for data collection and control of a refrigeration system at the plant that I work...
Replies
Views
Hi friends. I have a FES refrigeration system that we want to be able Read and write to, using a MSG instructions. The FES system utilizes a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom