FGEN Output Decimal Places

Thanks

Yes, I need the FGEN since I am part of a project creating tests in ST to test the functionality of the FGEN FB. Yes, sounds strange but it is what it is. I was decided to not worry about the one output that had 7 decimal places for some mysterious reason so my question was not needed but thank you for all your answers.

Similar Topics

Hi All Can Anyone shed some light on how to use Fgen Function . I have to analyse a pressure and detect a leak. . I want to use a linear graph a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Here at the wastewater treatment plant I'm working on, I have an effluent reservoir that I have a level sensor for, but need to display...
Replies
Views
Does the RX3i have a function generator to linearize a non linear input? Hopefully it supports about 12 break points...
Replies
Views
Since we I've FBD and FGEN block anyone ever use one? My non linear transducer issue is still on the backburner. I've added the block, given it...
Replies
Views
I want to linearize 13 points. The output is to be linearized to a temperature range (0-2400 in 200 degree increments) Where do I enter X and Y...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom