Fiber optic cable in RIO Configuration

natarajand

Hai,
i am working in a control panel manufacturing company.
for our redundancy system using AB SLC 5/03 we require to provide High speed Fiber optic cables between I/O racks and PLC. Anybody can give note on how to establish communication between CPU & I/O Racks using fiber cable.

natarajan

We've had great luck with Phoenix Digital modules. We use them in the PLC-5 chassis and the SLC chassis. The PLC-5 modules we use can be dip switch configured to communicate DH+ or RIO and I'm fairly certain that the SLC modules are the same. We started out using the AB 1771-AF1 modules but they are really behind the technology now. Go to www.phoenixdigitalcorp.com and check out the Phoenix modules.

dG

Similar Topics

Good afternoon. Below is the network diagram, according to which I wanted to configure supervisor on en2tr module. Stratix is in RSTP mode, due to...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I see that some network switches are specified with 100BaseFX Fiber Ports. Can I use 10GBs rated fiber Optic cable for these...
Replies
Views
Dear, is it allowed to route fiber optic cable and LV cables in the same conduits? both of the cables are not armored. please let me know if you...
Replies
Views
Dears I have the following Application for Water Treatment Plant , where there are around 18 Nos. of wells which is distributed in deferent...
Replies
Views
Hai, Any one can help me to make a system configuration for AB PLC based redundant system using processor SLC 5/05. The RIO rack is located 4-5...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom