Flags in s5

mehkocak

do the flags differ from one pb to another or they differ from segment to segmet in same pb in s5 plc.Are they similar to what in s7 plc.If anyone give me some detail information about the blocks and flags I will be pleased.

thanks

Flags (F) in S5 are the same as Merkers (M) in S7.
Flags (F) in S5 are even called Merkers (M) if you only change the language of STEP5 from English to German. So, they are exactly the same.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

New to these forums, I tried searching for this but couldn't find it. I'm finding this situation frequently in this program I'm converting. As...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am working on LogixPro Door Simulator Exercise 4, where you have to program the door to stop going up if the close button is pressed...
Replies
Views
Hello all, recently i have been using some practical lab examples to brush up on my programming abilities. What i have noticed is that although my...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Yes, I know I'm just adding to the vast bulk of pid questions but searching through them was becoming a pain. Quote from the help file...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have just registered so this is my first post. I have a question relating to the best or easiest method of handling error messages arising...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom