FM354 don't SYNC in RPS

k1k3

I have replaced an FM354 card (6ES7 354-1AH01-8BG0) in an S7-300 application and now the machine does not synchronize, the drive fails because the machine does not SYNC when the Input0 "Ref. point switch for Ref.point" is activated.
The input on the FM354 card is activated because we see that the led lights up, but it does not set the reference. The card only has Machine data DB1200 configured.
I Attach screenshots of the card configuration in the link: https://share.riseup.net/#2ZycAIRl8RhLcTrOYgVQbA

I appreciate any help.
Regards.

Similar Topics

I have a problem with an FM354 Servo module. There Diag light is on as well as the SF light. I can see the module in Accessible nodes but when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have bought older machine,made before 2001,without original program... So I uploaded program from CPU and there are 2 FM354 for two...
Replies
Views
Hi, What if the FM alarm shows 0341 and 0342? Can you attack the problem exactly whether in drive / FM354 / Motor / encoder? How does the loop...
Replies
Views
I have been reading everything I can find on the P_LLS the last 2 days but I am still having trouble understanding how the P_LLS swaps beyond 2...
Replies
Views
In OB1, I'm monitoring some values (first pic). The values are what I expect. At the same time, I'm monitoring the same values in the DB where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom